Saturday, April 19, 2008

Getting Started

Here I am with Barb M. She so generously agreed to show me how to set up a Blog so ALL of our friends and family can see in an instant what we are up to.

I think this is going to be so much fun!!


[Actually, it has been anything but FUN setting up this D--M BLOG. It's taken 3-4 nights, 9 - 12:30 (I can only go on line after 9 PM). Bills have gone unpaid; e-mails have not been answered; and Ken has not had any "fun" either!! But, now that I finally have it going, I think it might be fun afterall!!]

2 comments:

Mark and Chris said...

Blog looks great Faye. Much easier than sending emails to everyone. Thanks for sharing. Pretty sure you have ours already, but if not her it is again:
http://havebounderwilltravel.blogspot.com/.

Pickleball tomorrow morning?

vickie said...

Wow, This is a great idea Faye. Now we can follow your trips. That picture of Dad with the girls at the bar was quite funny.Umm, I don't see myself cutting up my old jeans like that. Haha. Well after Niki's graduation, you will be able to add a few pictures to your blog. See you both next week. XXXOO, Vickie