Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FATHER'S DAY DINNER!!

Mike and Diane took us out to dinner tonight for in celebration of Father’s Day!!! The restaurant was Mimi’s Café, a new restaurant that just opened in Short Pump a few weeks ago. Already it is one of their favorites (and with good reason)!!

A funny thing (I thought). The waitress, a really cute young lady, kept coming to our table asking if she could take our dirty dishes. She would pick them up as soon as someone was finished with a dish. Several times I had to grab my bread and butter plate or my salad bowl to keep her from taking it. The four of us kept laughing about it. When she came around again, I had one more bite on my dinner plate, but Ken gave it to her anyway. She said, "You've had it long enough. It's somebody else's turn now!!" We all thought that was a pretty good come-back!!

Thanks, you guys, for a great time and delicious dinner!! Love you!!

(Where the heck was my camera???)

No comments: