Monday, June 8, 2009

GOODBYE, SUZANNE!! I’LL MISS YOU!!


My friend, Suzanne, and her husband, John, left TT Chesapeake Bay for Pennsylvania this morning. I will surely miss her. Except for our “week out”, the two of us spent hours every afternoon doing line dancing here at the Campground. Sometimes she showed me the steps; sometimes I showed her something I remembered. Then on the weekends I would teach other campers and Suzanne was always there to help.
Here is a group of beginners we had on Saturday

Here we are again doing Water Aerobics in spite of the cold, cold water!! BURRRRRRR!!!


Thanks again, Suzanne, for all of your help and for all the FUN we had!!! Hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

DDonald said...

Faye......I'm waiting for you and Ken to get back to Peace River this winter, so you can get that line dancing moving there. Really enjoy your articles. Glad to see Ken up and smiling!!!
Rich and Donna

Mitch and Barb said...

Glad you two are still having fun! We miss you.

Love, Barb and Mitch