Friday, March 5, 2010

IT'S A SMALL WORLD!!

March 05 – This morning we were sitting at the Pickleball court at TT Peace River, waiting to play. A nice, friendly lady approached me and said “Well, Faye, I’m glad to see you.” I asked if I knew her, she looked familiar. She said “No, I don’t think you know me, but I met a friend of yours in Texas, at TT Lake Conroe. I don’t remember her name, but she said she is the Happy Hour Queen. “Oh” I said. “That would be Diane and Jack!” “Yes! That’s who it was.”





Ella who introduced herself to me, and her husband, Will.












Now, how did she know me?? She saw my name of the Pickleball Paddle Name Pin I had on my hat!

Our friends, Tracy and Jim have been making name pins and selling them to any players who want them ($5). We find they are sooooo helpful. We get ready to play with someone we know but can’t quite come up with a name. We glance quickly at the name pin and we’re home free!!

It’s a small world – this combination of Thousand Trails and Pickleball!!!

No comments: