Friday, June 18, 2010

UPDATE ON THE NEW VERIZON AIR CARD

June 17 – Well, it didn’t take long to discover that the 250MB Air Card is next to worthless!!! My friend, Suzanne, could have told me that from the start. I had used almost half of its usage in just three days!!! I could just see me worrying about how much I had used, had I gone over? Worry, worry, worry!!!

Went back to the Verizon store and asked Ken, our salesman, to upgrade our Air Card to the next level, which is 5GB for an additional $20/month!!! Now that is far more than I will ever use, but what are you going to do??!!

1 comment:

Show Us The World said...

You will be better off with too much rather than too little. it does stink that there isn't something in between though. .We still have unlimited, we were grandfathered in. I'm so glad because we use more than 5G a month with four of us online.