Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MEXICAN DINNER AT EL CAZADOR,BURLINGTON, WA

August 23 – We drove into Burlington this afternoon to take advantage of the Senior special at El Cazador is Restaurant-- One-half off all day Monday”. El Cazador is a very nice Mexican restaurant.
We discovered that the Senior special applied only to the Combination dinners. That was OK because we found a couple of Combination dinners that appealed to us.

I wondered why there were so few clients. I mean, the meal was very good. I did have a bit of a problem paying $6.95 for two Bud Lights. But what really got me was being charged $1.25 for sour cream for my Tostado!! I always though sour cream came with a Tostado. Anyway, I guess that’s the reason for lack of clientele – the prices of their beer and condiments!! I think we won’t be going back!

No comments: