Thursday, February 3, 2011

THE SAGA OF OUR SPLENDIDE WASHER/DRYER ENDS, I HOPE!!

Tuesday, Feb 01 – Today is the day that Sundance returned to complete the repair on our Splendide washer/dryer!! (See article posted January 26.)


He replaced Module Board and surge suppressor in little or no time. Amazing!! Everything seems to be working perfectly.

But the thing I am most excited about is that he replaced door hinge!!! On his first visit we had mentioned that I had a really hard time closing the unit door. I had to squat down in front of the machine and slam the door several times to get it to close completely. Then!! I had to get UP!!! I thought that was the way the new machines worked. And I hated it!!! Mr. Sundance observed the problem was the door hinge and ordered a new one. Now, the door closes easily with just the press of my knee!!! I love it!!!

THANK YOU, Sundance!!!

2 comments:

Betty Graffis said...

We have used Sundance exclusively while in the Palm Springs area and have always been more than pleased with their work.

James said...

Wow nice business using your Washer Dryer Machines and putting into business.