Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LINE DANCING WITH MARGE


I discovered a couple of months ago that Marge, a good friend of my friend, Suzanne, was planning to be at TT Chesapeake Bay for a couple of weeks the end of May to the first of June. Marge is a Line Dance enthusiast and an excellent instructor. I was so excited to meet her!!





Marge and I got together every afternoon possible for a couple of hours of Line Dancing!! She taught me so many dances my brain is frazzled!!! She has all the very latest music and Line Dance Step Sheets, and she so willingly shared them with me.



Marge also served as Guest Instructor for our weekly Line Dance Classes. Everyone enjoyed her new dances!!




Thank you, Marge, for all your help!! It was so much fun dancing with you!!!

1 comment:

Marge and John said...

You are so welcomed. Enjoyed meeting you & dancing with you.