Sunday, January 9, 2011

RENATE FINALLY DOES THE LAUNDRY FOR HEINZ!!

Jan 09 – Renate is a great Pickleball player and she is a pretty serious lady. Heinz is a “Hoot”. On the day they had the “Hail and Farewell” for Prim and Don (See Jan. 04), Heinz had spoken to me at the laundry. He told me how much he admired me because I had done the laundry two times since we have been here at TT Palm Springs. He explained that his wonderful wife, Renate, never did the laundry!! Would I please find a moment to speak to her about it. It is wearing his underwear and socks turned wrong side out!!

At the party I did point out to Renate that Heinz would like for her to do the laundry!! HA HA She did not enjoy the joke!!

But, apparently it worked. I caught the two of them in the Laundry today!! I thought this was funny!! Heinz thanks me. He now has clean clothes!! HA HA


(Sorry Renate!!)

No comments: