Monday, October 7, 2013

FAYE'S BIRTHDAY WITH MIKE AND DIANE

Tue, Oct 1 - My uuummm birthday is actually on October 2, but we had decided suddenly to leave town and start our trip down south, leaving on Tuesday morning, October 2.  Sooo, Ken's son Mike and Diane invited us to dinner to celebrate my big day on the 1st.  They told me to choose any place I wanted.  I thought about Texas Steakhouse that we enjoy so much, but there are Steakhouses all over the country.  One place both Ken and I enjoy when we are in Richmond is Joy Garden Chinese Restaurant, a landmark restaurant in Richmond.  We especially liked their Chicken Chow Mein.  We have ordered Chicken Chow Mein in many different restaurants but none is like that served at Joy Garden.


Joy Garden Chicken Chow Mein.


Thank you Mike and Diane for my birthday Chicken Chow Mein!!!

No comments: