Wednesday, June 17, 2015

FAYE’S 60TH HIGH SCHOOL CLASS REUNION!


Sat, Jun 13 - This is the weekend of my 60th high school class reunion!!!  We have been having a reunion every five years for about 20 or 25 years; all planned by Ann, the wife of fellow classmate Richard and other volunteers.

This picture of Ann and Richard is from the 55th reunion because I didn’t have a chance to take one this year.


Ken and me with my life-long friend Betty waiting for dinner!!



As part of the entertainment, Billie Dale’s husband Ralph had put together a picture program showing our Manchester classmates through the years.  After about 35-40 minutes Ken chuckled to Ralph, “I’m not saying this program is long but that lady over at that table had dark hair when the program began and now her hair gray!!!”  Ken!!  I had to fuss at him, but everybody laughed!!  Even Ralph!!

Billie Dale and Ralph.  Note the picture program on the far wall between them.


Buddy provided part of the entertainment by telling jokes and anecdote about his classmates.  His good friend and football teammate, JP, was the brunt of most of the jokes!!

JP and Buddy


Buddy worked for years with my good friend Karen – he in real estate and she as closing attorney.  About five years ago, Karen and Dennis, Ken and I ran into Buddy and his wife Jane at a University of Richmond football game.  I reminded them of the occasion and that Jane was the only one of the group who had any bourbon that night, so we were all drinking her bourbon!!  What fun!!


It was a very nice 60th class reunion!!  Thank you Ann for all of your work in planning the occasion!!

My name tag -- My Senior Picture - 1955



No comments: