Monday, April 19, 2010

THE LAST (LINE) DANCE!!!

April 19 – This is the last day I’ll be able to line dance at TT Orlando. Ken came and took a few pictures.

Karen and I are dancing “Swamp Thang”, a dance that requires that we clap our hands.

Here is the group of us that we had today. Of the six dancers, four of us also play Pickleball (Names are in bold.) See below the picture. The courts were wet this morning from last night’s rain. so we danced instead of playing.

Karen - provides most of the music on her computer and does some teaching, too!! Karen has been at TT Orlando every time I have danced there.
Barb - and her husband, Mitch, spent the winter at a campground in Homestead. She said the line dance classes on were taught in French!! When we leave TT Orlando, the four of us are heading to a rally in Tennessee.
Faye – Well, you all know me!
Sally - and her husband, Stan, are heading home to Michigan, near Detroit. They stopped by TT Orlando on their way. We have spent the entire winter season with them; now, these are the last few days before we split company.
Marva – I remember Marva from line dancing at TT Orlando last year.
Dottie - taught a lot of line dance classes at TT Orlando and also at TT Peace River. She taught the class today with Karen’s help.
I learned so many new dances at TT Orlando this winter, I will surely miss it when I'm gone!!

No comments: