Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MORE PICKLEBALL - NOW AT TT WILDERNESS LAKES!

We are now at TT Wilderness Lakes (Feb 10-17) and having lots of fun playing Pickleball. Every morning at 9 AM, they have three courts going with more players waiting for their turns. It's a great group! Here is some of the action!!

Sue, Faye, Walt and Becky caught just after our match.

Pam and Pete.

Faye serving with Gordon (Flash) as her partner!

Jeannette and Walt.


Bob and Tom.

Vivian and Walt.

Ede and Ken.

Husband and wife, Gordon and Jeannette. Flash is so fast, my picture is a blur!

Pete and Tom.

Becky and Neal.

Joe and Matt.

Great playing Guys and Gals!! Sooo sorry for the players I missed. I realize now that I missed Shirley, Nancy, Barb and I don't know how many others. It's hard to have fun playing and taking pictures at the same time!!


No comments: