Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LAST DAYS OF PICKLEBALL AT TT PALM SPRINGS

Apr. 8 - I went to Urgent Care last week and got a shot to relieve the pain I been having in my sacroillac - Kenalog for the Sciatica. It has not helped at all as far as I can tell. I have not been able to play Pickleball or Line Dance or anything much for the past couple of weeks.

Anyway, since I can't do anything else, I decided to get out my camera and take some pictures of the Pickleball action during our last days at TT Palm Springs.

Here's Gloria and Dick.


Gary and Mike. Gary always says, "Just remember. Every Pickleball shot makes two people happy!!"
John and Paul.

Larry and Rick.

Jerry and Ken.

Mike and Bernard.
John and Dick enjoying a rest between matches.
Dennis and Rick.

Paul M. and Larry.

Gloria and Bernard.

Sally and Dick.

Gary and Paul.
Dennis and John.

Missed the action on this court. Ken, Dick, Sally and Mike.
We certainly will miss all the good times we have had on the Pickleball courts at TT Palm Springs this season.

No comments: