Friday, November 7, 2008

NEW LOOK FOR HIGHWAY RUNNER BLOG!!

I took my laptop to Rehab today to show Ken the numerous e-mails and good wishes we have received. (And, we thank you all so much!!) Ken happened to ask if they had WIFI here??? I doubted if I would be able to use it if they did, but I gave it a try. Much to my surprise, I was able to go on line using their WIFI!!! I have had sooooo much fun, playing around with our BLOG at my leisure. Of course I could use the WIFI at the TT parks, but they are often very slow and, besides, I have other things to do.

Today I added our picture of greeting as background to the title. Using this WIFI, I get instant gratification!! But, will test it at home using the cell phone. If it takes too long to pull up with the picture, it will have to go.

I’ve also added a BLOG list of BLOGs we follow most often. It also tells which have new postings. Just click on the BLOG I want to view and instantly I’m there. I only put a few on the list because I’m not certain if I will like it as well as the Bookmarks I am currently using.

We’ll try is out for a while and see if we like it!!

No comments: