Friday, May 29, 2009

LINE DANCING AGAIN!!

Ru asked if I would teach some line dancing at TT Chesapeake Bay on the weekends!! Me??? How far I have advanced – from teaching the Cupid (Stupid) Shuffle one evening to actually teaching line dancing!! I love it.

But, I could never have done it if not for my friend, Suzanne, who has been providing me with all kinds of music for dancing. Suzanne is also an excellent line dancer. She helps me remember the steps. THANK YOU, SUZANNE!!! We really had a good time together, didn't we?

Here is the group we had on Saturday afternoon! I was amazed. The children showed up for The Electric Slide and Cupid Shuffle!! We all had a fun time -- young and slightly older!!

1 comment:

Show Us The World said...

What fun. I bet Austin would have joined for the electric slide.
Krystal