Saturday, March 13, 2010

TORREY OAKS AND PEACE RIVER PICKLEBALL TOURNAMENT

March 13 – Stan organized a fun tournament for players from both Torrey Oaks and Peace River. . .

For the first section of this article, please see TORREY OAKS AND PEACE RIVER PICKLEBALL (SUPPLEMENT).


Stan, with Sally's help, kept the tournament running smoothly and kept the scores.



Some of the action, action, action!! I hope I got every player at least one time.

























THE TOURNAMENT WINNERS!!
Winners for the Women: Renate, 3rd; The Other Sally 2nd; and playing in her first tournament Diane won 1st Place. Congratulations, Ladies!!
Winners for the Men: Tom, 2nd; Dean took 1st Place; and Joe 3rd. Congratulations, Guys!!

Thank you, Stan, for a great, fun tournament!!
Note: If anyone has some neat tournament pictures they would like for me to post on this Blog, send them to me at fewbank@juno.com and I will include them on an Addendum to this article.

1 comment:

Show Us The World said...

Oh my goodness, have you been busy or what? So many fun things and great food too. We head back down Friday. Can't wait to see everyone again!