Sunday, December 12, 2010

CATCHING UP WITH KEITH B. AT LAST!!

Saturday, December 11 – Almost from the time we first learned to play Pickleball, we have heard about Keith B. Keith has recruited and taught more Pickleball players than you can count!! I guess about half the players we meet said “Keith taught me to play.” Of course we wanted to meet him but it seemed when we were in the West he was in Florida. And the whole time we were in Florida, he was in the West!! We did meet Keith one time briefly in the spring of 2006 for a couple of games of Pickleball; then he was gone.

Imagine my surprise when Keith B. himself showed up here at TT Palm Springs!! We have chatted often during our time here and I even played a game with him today. Somehow he managed to pull it out, even with me for a partner!! Tells you what a terrific player he is, and a very nice and humble man as well. Another surprise – I found our names in his infamous black book at Verde Valley, Spring of 2006!!

No comments: