Thursday, March 12, 2009

FMCA GREAT GEORGIA GETAWAY, INTERNATIONAL RALLY, PERRY, GA, MARCH 16 – MARCH 19, 2009


MAN!!! I don't know what has happened to my mind!! I thought I had posted this article two weeks ago. I wondered why no one had responded that they were going, too!!! Guess this explains it -- I forgot to post it!!!
We have a change of plans!! That’s why we live in a motorhome, right?? – so we can be flexible!! We have decided to attend the FMCA Rally in Perry, GA, March 15 – March 20.

IS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE GOING??? Would love to meet up with YOU!!
We are leaving TT Orlando on March 13 and heading north. Will stay March 13-14 at Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park, an ROD park just off of I-75 – a very nice park in a perfect location! We plan to stay in the Rally holding area on the night of March 15, and will check into the Rally on March 16.

1 comment:

Show Us The World said...

I hope you have safe travels and a wonderful time there!