Monday, April 12, 2010

LAST AFTERNOON OF BOWLING!!

April 12 – This was our last afternoon of bowling at Bowl Of Fun Lanes. !!! Ken asked me to please not take pictures today!!” So I decided this time I would not take any pictures, except when someone bowled a Turkey or better!! There were eight of us bowling, but you won’t get to see us!!

Rich bowled the first Turkey!!! (You may be able to see the three X X X next to RIC.)


Sally bowled the only other Turkey of the day!!

I decided I would take Donna’s picture when she scored strikes. Donna has not been bowling with us due to a thumb injury.

Rich bowled the high game. Note the 187 on the score board.

Congratulations guys! Good bowling!!

It was a great season of bowling. Thanks Stan for arranging it for all of us!!

1 comment:

Betty Graffis said...

I didn't know you bowled too. That is another sport Joe enjoys. He bowled a 202 with my son yesterday. :)