Friday, July 2, 2010

SUZANNE AND LINE DANCING AT TT CHESAPEAKE BAY

July 2 – My friend Suzanne came into TT Chesapeake Bay on Sunday, June 27. We enjoy a lot of the same things -- line dancing, water aerobics, exercising (when I'm able), and doing computer stuff!! I was so excited to see her and spend some time with her again.


Here is the group that came for my Line Dancing class on Friday afternoon. It was so much fun seeing Suzanne again!! And she introduced me to another of her friends, Gaye (like Faye with an "e", but her's began with a "G"). That's what Gaye always said.

That's Gaye, third on the left with sunglasses; and that's Suzanne and me on the right end.
This weekend is the last I will be teaching Line Dancing at TT Chesapeake Bay because we will be leaving for TT St. Clair, MI and points west from there!!!

1 comment:

Dottie and Larry Mathias said...

Nice to see Suzanne and you keeping the dancing going.I wish I was dancing with you, I miss it.